Did you know?
1 in 5 small businesses will suffer a cyber breach this year.
81% of all breaches happen to small and medium size businesses.
97% of breaches could have been prevented with today's technology.
Network Threat Detection
DETECT THREATS THAT GET PAST TRADITIONAL SECURITY TOOLS
Real-time network threat detection and response for protection of critical business assets
- Threat detection anomalies and events
- Continuous security monitoring for your network and logs
- Detection and response procedures to reduce or eliminate emerging threats
- Open threat intelligence ecosystem to process threat intel from multiple sources
- Security orchestration to quickly respond to any incident
- Efficient solutions for regulatory and compliance requirements
HIPAA Compliance Is Not Optional — It’s the Law
THE LIST OF HIPAA GUIDELINES IS EXTENSIVE and compliance requirements are always changing and getting more complex. Without proper training, you may be vulnerable to breaches and violations.
91% of healthcare organizations have reported a breach in the last two years. It’s not a matter of IF a breach will occur, but a matter of WHEN.
"ALWAYS-ON" ENDPOINT DEFENSE
Detect and stop threats to critical business assets.
- Detect and remediate threats early in the threat lifecycle
- Strengthen the protection of critical assets
- Gain the expertise and coverage of a 24x7 SOC
- Remove the cost and complexity of solution deployment and management
- Focus on your running your business
Cyber criminals seek the easiest path to a pay day, often targeting small and medium-sized organizations with highvalue assets—but with limited security defenses. It’s critical to continuously monitor your endpoints for detection of suspicious activity and have the means to automatically initiate response and containment measures.
Fortify for SaaS Security
- Correlation of incidents to track anomalous conduct
- Easy to configure customer reporting
- Security Operations Center analysis of accounts and advice on reaction to threats are completed on a daily basis
- Advanced email attacks are vulnerable to common cloudbased apps such as Microsoft 365® and Azure® AD. Fortify SaaS recognizes suspicious user behavior to avoid threats before compromising data.
15 Waysto protect you business from Cyberattack
- Security Assessment - It's important to establish a baseline and close existing vulnerabilities.
- Spam Email - Secure your email. Most attacks originate in your email. We'll help you choose a service designed to reduce spam and your exposure to attacks.
- Passwords - Apply security policies on you network. Examples: Deny or Limit USG file storage access, enable enhanced password policies, set user screen timeouts, and limit user access.
- Security Awareness - Train your users, often! Teach them about data security, email attacks, and your policies and procedures. We offer a web-based training solution and "done for you" security policies.
- Advanced Endpoint Detection & Response - Protect your computers data from malware, viruses, cyberattacks with advanced endpoint security. Today's latest technology (which replaces your outdated antivirus solution) protects against file-less and script-based threats and can even roll back a ransomware attack.
- Multi-Factor Authentication - Utilize Multi-Factor Authentication whenever you can including on your network, backing websites, and even social media. It adds an additional layer of protection to ensure that even if you password does get stolen, your data stays protected.
- Computer Updates - Keep Microsoft, Adobe, and Java Products updated for better security. We provide a "critical update" service via automation to protect you computers from the latest attacks.
- Dark Web Research - Knowing in real time what passwords and accounts have been posted to the Dark Web will allow you to be proactive in preventing a data breach. We scan the Dark Web and take action to protect you business from stolen credentials that have been posted for sale.
- SIEM/Log Management - (Security Incident & Event Management) Uses big data engines to review all event and security logs from all covered devices to protect against advanced threats and to meet compliance requirements.
- Web Gateway Security - Internet security is a race against time. Cloud-based security detects web and email threats as they emerge on the internet, and blocks them on you network within seconds - before they reach the user.
- Mobile Device Security - Today's cybercriminals attempt to steal data or access you network by way of your employees' phones and tablets. They're counting on you to neglect this piece of the puzzle. Mobile device security closes this gap.
- Firewall - Turn on Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention features. Send the log files to a managed SIEM. And if your IT team doesn't know what these things are, call us today.
- Encryption - Whenever possible, the goal is to encrypt files at rest, in motion (think email) and especially on mobile devices.
- Backup - Backup local, Backup to the cloud. Have an offline backup for each month of the year. Test your backups often. And if you aren't convinced you backups are working properly, call us ASAP.
- Cyber Insurance - If all else fails, protect your income and business with cyber damage and recovery insurance policies.